1. Create a new Wowza station with the “TV Station” service type. (For Resellers Only)
2. In the station overview select the “TV Station” tab.
3. Select “New Playlist” and fill in the playlist name, publish date and active.
4. You will now need to upload your video files via FTP to your station.
5. In the Wowza TV tab select “Manage Playlist”
6. From this menu you will be able to create your playlist, please note that if the file bitrate is above the bitrate limit then your playlist will not save.
7. Drag and drop your files from the “Available Media” into the playlist and “Save your playlist”.
8. In the Playlist Manager select “Start”.
***Please note that if you do not start the playlist then no files will stream.